Protecting Medical Malpractice Victims—It's What We Do. Providing Personalized Attention for Every Case

Veteran Affairs Medical Malpractice Attorney in Macon

VA Medical Malpractice Settlements

Veterans deserve to have their rights protected as fiercely as they have defended our freedom, especially when it comes to medical treatment. Unfortunately, due to the number of veterans needing treatment, veteran hospitals often lack the requirements, amenities, and manpower to address the needs of all their patients.

If you or a loved one has been seriously hurt as a result of negligence or improper care while under the care of a veteran medical facility or personnel, it is crucial that you seek help from Adams, Jordan & Herrington, P.C. right away. Unlike ordinary medical malpractice claims, VA medical malpractice is more complex. It can be a lengthy and difficult legal process that will require the representation of an experienced Veteran Affairs medical malpractice attorney. Fortunately, our firm has all the requirements you need to face this case with confidence.

To speak with our Macon Veteran Affairs medical malpractice lawyers today, call us and schedule a free, initial consultation.

Common Injuries from Veteran Affairs Medical Malpractice

There are many causes of veteran medical malpractice. Whether the VA doctor poorly diagnosed a patient, an error has occurred during surgery, or the medical treatment has been mismanaged, the consequences are usually devastating.

Some of the most common injuries veterans usually sustain from medical malpractice include:

  • Chronic pain
  • Infections
  • Paralysis
  • Complete loss of vision or hearing
  • Untreated post-traumatic stress disorder
  • Death

Our Macon Veterans Affairs medical malpractice attorneys understand the gravity of your case. We know that filing a claim under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) can be a herculean task due to complex government requirements as well as bureaucratic red tape. As your representation, we want to assure you that we are committed to working tirelessly to help ensure the fair and favorable compensation you deserve.

Get Started with a Free Consultation

Adams, Jordan & Herrington, P.C. has a proven track record of success in settlement and verdicts. We have recovered millions of dollars for past clients in legal battles of varying magnitude. Allow us to put our extensive trial and complex litigation experience on behalf of our respected veterans.

Call us today at (478) 449-0137 to schedule a free, confidential consultation with one of our Macon veteran medical malpractice lawyers.

Maximize Your Recovery for the Injury.

Let Super Lawyers Fight Your Battles with the Insurance Company
  1. We possess extensive trial and complex litigation experience.
  2. All clients receive a free and confidential consultation.
  3. Every case receives the personalized attention deserved.
  4. Our attorneys have recovered millions for past injured clients.
  5. Individuals who visit our office meet with an attorney.
  6. Our respected firm is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell.®
  7. We are proud members of the Georgia and American
    Trial Lawyers Associations.
Request a Free & Confidential Consultation
  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please select an option.
  • Please enter a message.